If for any reason you wish to return your merchandise, we will refund, replace, or exchange any item(s) within 2 days of delivery date.
To Return an Item:
- Place a copy of your invoice in along with the item(s) you are returning.
- For your protection, we advise that you ensure the package for the full amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges. Tees’n’Things is not responsible for items lost or damaged while in route back to us.
- On your original invoice, if the price of the item you are returning is listed as: Less than $500: You can use any carrier to ship your return package.
Make sure to keep your return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached Tees’n’Things. All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer.
To return all packages, please contact us at info@Tees’n’Things.com or Call us at +297-734-8034:
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact the sales department on +297-734-8034, Monday through Friday from 10.30 A.M. to 06.00 P.M. EST.
For your protection, we recommend that you ensure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Tees’n’Things.com shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged while in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer and are non-refundable. At our discretion, Tees’n’Things.com may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only.
- All returned items must be unworn and undamaged in the original boxes. There should be no marks on the item and no sign of wear; the product should not have been altered in any way. Any items that are received that have been worn, damaged, or altered will not be refundable. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- $3.50 Restocking Fee will be applicable on all returned items from buyer in case the reason for return is due to buyer’s remorse.
- For your protection, we recommend that you ensure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Tees’n’Things.com shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged while in transit. At our discretion, Tees’n’Things.com may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Tees’n’Things is not responsible for any packages if not received as per above mentioned guidelines.
- Payments received by credit card will be refunded the same way. Payments received by bank wire will be refunded by a bank wire transfer. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing after a return is received.
Return Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 2 days after the original purchase date. IF for any reason you wish to return your merchandise based on defect. RA numbers expire after 2 days, from the original purchase date. But we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking fee. To request a Return Authorization Number (RA) please send an email to info@Tees’n’Things.com. An email will be sent to you within 24 hours with your RA number.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this Return Policy, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you.